What's new

Cardinal Feather

If he starts to glow ...grab your camera and get a shot and post it here. He will be safe as they have so much safety procedures in place. So now you lost your playmate.
 
Well, if she and he are anything like me and mine, after three weeks..well, I've had about all I can stand of 24/7. It's going to be weird when she retires next year..we'll either kill each other or she will spend a lot of time with the grandson and newborn, and I will be off traveling all the blue and red roads on the Rand-McNally.
 
Well, if she and he are anything like me and mine, after three weeks..well, I've had about all I can stand of 24/7. It's going to be weird when she retires next year..we'll either kill each other or she will spend a lot of time with the grandson and newborn, and I will be off traveling all the blue and red roads on the Rand-McNally.
This 100%, I love Mr Homer Rabbit to bits but it was time lol


I will be sure to keep the camera at the ready ;)
This isnt' his first time, he has worked through the union restarting two reactors for The Bruce for the past 6 years. He has "glowed" a couple times now and has worked on the face of the reactor more than I care to think of. We didn't know where he was headed yesterday, just that he was hired. Turns out he is going to be working in fuel handling which APPARENTLY is a pretty safe place to be dose wise (I won`t get started)... we shall see.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom