care for a mint?

bitteraspects

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
20D221_000.jpg

hahah. lol.
i hate the grain. i was shooting a "red party", and when i stepped indoors for a second to get another drink, i forgot to reset my ISO.

Well, there always is NeatImage ... THAT is not against bad breath, but against the grain/noise. :D

And I quite like the bokeh your lens creates but am not too fond of the cloth and packet in front.

its actually napkins and another thing of mints. they had vodka and cookies, so i guess that explains the napkins and mints. lol. i must say, i had danm near a whole bottle of vo.... err.. cookies?!? by myself.

bitteraspects said:
hahah. lol.
i hate the grain. i was shooting a "red party", and when i stepped indoors for a second to get another drink, i forgot to reset my ISO.

A what party? Like a party of communists? Or of Nebraska Cornhusker fans? Or of adult actors/actresses?:er:

its a yearly invite only, high end fashion party. red lights and red carpets everywhere. free food and drink. yadda yadda yadda. called the world festival. put on by vogue, chanel, MAC, louis vuitton, ect.

I very much dislike that everything isn't symmetrical but I guess at a party you wouldn't be going all in depth and moving stuff and setting up flashes or something. But yeah, and I also don't like the pack in front. This has potential.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back