Care to express your opinion on this night shot?

How do you rate this photo?

• Total voters

look

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thank you!

123_2301.jpg

Just right click on the red x, go to the properties, copy the URL, paste it into the browser and you can see the image. That simple.

Try this whenever someone posts an broken like or broken image. It works most of the time ;)

I personally like this.

I kind of wish the person who is shadowed was more over to the side so I could see the artist's face more. And he looks familiar. Hmm..

Other than that, I enjoyed this shot! It looks like a snapshot, but the lights somehow (to me at least) make it seem more special than that. It;s like aprofessiona snapshot/candid shot ;)

Thanks for sharing..

P.S. The poll does work?? o__O

Thanks for the right click tip. It works.

Nice shot. I like the lighting. Nice composition but too bad the guy on the left is blocking the artist. Makes me think this was a quick click of the camera, no set up of tripod, etc... but very nicely done.

Thank you for your comments - they are very useful :) I am just learning what is right and wrong in photography.

When I was posting the picture it appeared all right - probably I need to upload pics to another host ir refer to it.

I loved when photong said it looks like a candid shot - indeed I very rarely take a picture when someone is posing for me. I love pictures that are as natural as possible and often a person is not aware of being photographed at the moment :))

Actually the picture was taking without a tripod one night I took a night walk in a seaside resourt town in Eastern Europe (Palanga, Lithuania - in case you guys are interested in exact location). Probably next time I will wait to have a full frame and nobody before me and the subject. I wondered why I did not move to the side but then I realised this would have blocked the picture the street artist was working on.

Thank you guys again... I love your comments. They give an outsiders look I need :)))

Most reactions

Back