What's new

Carn Galver Mine, Cornwall

Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Joined
Nov 24, 2017
Messages
623
Reaction score
1,346
Location
Tuscany, Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Besides featuring some incredible landscapes, Cornwall, in the UK, is a testament to the mining past of the UK. Dotted with abandoned and ruined engines and mining sites, some of which have been turned into open air museums, together with the Atlantic skies the Cornish landscape offers endless possibilities for dramatic B&W. This is Carn Galver Mine, 106 seconds of exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 30mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D1_01190.jpg


Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
 
".Bddkrjgifjbjjjjjsssdkckgkfnfjcjcj"

:disgust::disgust:


(Gawking so hard I am blabbering)

I so wish I could shoot that well!
 
".Bddkrjgifjbjjjjjsssdkckgkfnfjcjcj"

:disgust::disgust:


(Gawking so hard I am blabbering)

I so wish I could shoot that well!

:D Thank you very much, that is truly much appreciated, I am glad you are enjoying my work! Best regards,

Vieri
 
Agreed. Simple and nice and well-balanced in tone and composition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom