What's new

Carnival of Fun

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
Hey guys, I haven't posted in awhile but I've been doing a lot of shooting lately! Here are a couple from a carnival the other night, I have a bunch more too. Let me know what you think! Critque is appreciated!

dsc2746gt5.jpg


dsc3374nw2.jpg


dsc3350yx0.jpg
 
These are great. Nice work.
 
these are really good!!
good job!
 
Just out of curiosity, how long were these exposures? The ferris wheel is just brilliant.
 
last one is about 30 seconds I believe, the firework one was about 20 and the other one was about 2 seconds
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom