What's new

Carnival

Dikkie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
999
Reaction score
355
Location
Belgium / Brussels
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
0028.jpg


The City Center in Halle, where all weird stuff happens.

0029.jpg


Me and my daughter, watching the parade.

0030.jpg


Night Parade
 
I love the shot of you and your daughter and the dog watching the parade!!! That was a great time to use a long shutter speed!
 
Without being specific on each separately

I cant say that I am a fan of the way you cropped (or framed the shots) by virtue of cutting off, but I do love the richness of color, tones and emotion in all 3. Very vibrant....
 
I liked the last two... The moment in #2 and slow shutter in #3 are really impressive
if there is a tall statue, there must be some space above that... ; i am talking about #1...

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom