Carolina Sunset...

jchantelau

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few shots from last nights sunset. Besides some slight croping these are unedited.

PC291397.jpg

PC291394.jpg

PC291393.jpg

Nice colours!

It might just be my monitor, but the skies look noisy.

I think the trees could be better placed, in 3 having the tall tree just all of a sudden pop up is strange.

Actually, something about all the trees leaves me unsettled.....

Hmmmmmmmm. Love the colours though. Must have been awesome to see it in person.

Nice colours!

It might just be my monitor, but the skies look noisy.

I think the trees could be better placed, in 3 having the tall tree just all of a sudden pop up is strange.

Actually, something about all the trees leaves me unsettled.....

Hmmmmmmmm. Love the colours though. Must have been awesome to see it in person.

What about the trees unsettles you? A little confused by your comments. I do agree with you on number 3 though. Maybe its me but I don't see much noise in the skies, maybe a little in number 2? This was taken in my front yard and I'm not sure I could have placed the trees any better, other then some PP.

It was beautiful.

What were the foreground elements available beyond the trees? It's good to have a foreground element in a landscape shot, in fact, to me, it's vital. But if there were houses or something, I'd greater understand why you shot these the way you did. If it's any consolation, the colors are quite nice.

What were the foreground elements available beyond the trees? It's good to have a foreground element in a landscape shot, in fact, to me, it's vital. But if there were houses or something, I'd greater understand why you shot these the way you did. If it's any consolation, the colors are quite nice.

Houses, in fact if you look closely at 1 and 3 you can see the roof tops. Tough place to shoot, in my front yard, but the sky was just amazing and I had to capture it.

Thanks for the comment.

Houses, in fact if you look closely at 1 and 3 you can see the roof tops. Tough place to shoot, in my front yard, but the sky was just amazing and I had to capture it.

Thanks for the comment.

Oh yeah, there's the houses, I see them now. Good call. With that foreground, yeah, I'd say you did a damn good job.

Oh yeah, there's the houses, I see them now. Good call. With that foreground, yeah, I'd say you did a damn good job.

Thanks man. By the way thanks for the advice, always appreciated, I'm still trying to learn.:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back