Caroline | Look 1

I often mention how much I like a photo even though I do not have the technical knowledge to give critique on that side of things. Amolitor mentioned the shirt could be a little distracting and noticed the poof of shirt coming out of her waistline.

What would or should I be focused on with a photo like this? I actually like that the shirt is not tailored, but did not even notice until I read his comments.

I seriously want to have a better eye for things.

The "poof" doesn't bother me. It's a pleated skirt. That's what they do.

I often mention how much I like a photo even though I do not have the technical knowledge to give critique on that side of things. Amolitor mentioned the shirt could be a little distracting and noticed the poof of shirt coming out of her waistline.

What would or should I be focused on with a photo like this? I actually like that the shirt is not tailored, but did not even notice until I read his comments.

And as far as the blouse is concerned... it was "tucked" the way it was as a stylistic choice. It's personal preference, really.

And as far as the blouse is concerned... it was "tucked" the way it was as a stylistic choice. It's personal preference, really.

Ah, I was seriously thinking/wondering if it was a personal choice. It seemed to be to much of a fun carefree type of pose to have everything neatly fitted.

The subjectivity of things may have me running for the hills soon.

Most reactions

Back