What's new

carousel

Which pic is best

  • The color one, definitely!

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • The B/W is great

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • You suck at this picture taking thing and should quit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are the greatest photog in the world, and both are museum-quality

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hmmmm....

I'm not sure I really like either of these. I think that they are a little too grainy. On the other hand, I really like each of them for different reasons.

As such, I ask for your opinions. Which (if any) should be posted to my photoblog?

1. Carousel (in color)
IMG_1277--color.jpg


2. Carousel (in B/W)
IMG_1277--b-w.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom