What's new

Carrickfergus sea front Northen Ireland

Jono

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
87
Reaction score
13
Taken just after midnight on 23rd June 2010 while out playing with my new Canon 50mm f1.8 lens. Straight out of the camera, no PP at all except to convert from RAW.

All C&C very welcome, need to learn someway!

1: f11, ISO 100 and 10 sec
4726286193_104c6dcab8_b.jpg


2:f1.8, ISO320 (forgot to set back down to 100, FML), 1/13sec
4726282625_0d87a428a7_b.jpg
 
#1
I like the lines and clarity of this shot. I like how I am drawn in one direction and then lead to another, makes for an interesting image. The color of the railing works well for the leading line, with the softness of the blue further in the backround.


I also like your avatar. :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom