Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As many of you know, one of my jobs that I've had for a long time is as a children's advocate at a domestic violence shelter. One day a week I co-facilitate children's group. I assist the children's program director.

In my nearly 4 years at this job, I have gone through four people in the children's program director position...for the last two years it's been held by the most wonderful person anyone could ask for. The kids LOVE her. I knew she'd be good since the first time I saw her...out in the courtyard in her nice, dressy clothes and high heels, playing in the dirt with a three year old.

Well, unfortunately the time has come for her to move on...she and her boyfriend are buying a house almost 2 hours away where he is from. So, I'm losing the best co-worker I've ever had...I don't know how we're going to find anyone as good for the kids as she was.

Anyway...I took over 200 pictures today, most of which I can't show you do to client confidentiality. BUT...I can show you a few!!!!

Here's Carrie!

wornoutSM.jpg

Ok...so a few of these have focus issues (among other things)..oh well...
...this is Cheryl (my other favorite co-worker...an amazing woman), me, and Carrie:
TrioSM.jpg

Cheryl and Carrie:

CherylCarrieSM.jpg

The three of us again:
2TrioSM.jpg

THANKS FOR LETTIN ME SHARE!

It's so hard to see co-workers move on to new things....these are great shots!

you certainly captured the joy in her face. :thumbup:

It's always sad when the good ones leave! Nice captures!

nice shots corry, sounds like a rough job, i hope you find someone that's just as good with the kids... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back