What's new

Case of the Wednesdays? (9 pics)

i have to agree with C.A.G.E. i really like all these photos, but i like the one with the boats and number 7 the best.
 
Yeah. Well. Feed us your leftovers. :roll:

Erm... it is like we were getting leftovers from the best restaurant in town! :thumbsup:
I would not dare showing you MY leftovers... I have produced well over 100 photos, too, of late, and still can't decide if I should show you or not...

But you can show ALL your leftovers!
Over and again.

My favourite of these? Hmph :scratch:
Those funny steps in the last but one.
Then the lock. I like close-ups! (And not so dark b+w's ;););))
 
Another super series here Verbal!

Jon pretty much summed it up :thumbsup:
 
Thanks a lot you guys! I have a few more leftovers (the last of the bunch, I think) that I'll post in a sec. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom