Casey in a casual moment

Buckster

In memoriam
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot this while fooling around with some background lighting and needed a face to put up against it, so Casey (my daughter) plopped down in front of the lens for a quick shot.

Casey_7357-B.jpg

I didn't realize till later that the orange beam I was throwing through glassware and against the wall was catching the edge of the umbrella and influencing the subject. Ah well... Test shots... ;)

I like your lighting. She has a nice smile.

Buckster she looks like a chip from the ole block .

Another thing to add that I keep staring at are the folds created by her forearm applying pressure to the chair. I would've had her lay it on the top a bit more IMHO.

Must be proud of her :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Buckster she looks like a chip from the ole block .
Well thanks! I feel so pretty now! :lol: Seriously though, lots of folks say that, and I don't know if I should feel sorry for the poor kid or not! :p

Another thing to add that I keep staring at are the folds created by her forearm applying pressure to the chair. I would've had her lay it on the top a bit more IMHO.
Roger that! I was so eager to play with the background, I didn't do much direction with her. Should have fixed the sleeve too (actually, should have had her change first probably. ;) )

Must be proud of her :thumbup:
Yeah, she's great. She graduated top of her class from Medical Assistant school a few months ago, and my first grandchild is on the way. Should be here any day, which is pretty exciting! She's VERY pregnant in the photo, by the way! :hugs:

Uhh... How old his she ??

the hands are clear of orange, but the face shows....fine innocent smile.

I just became a grandpa! :eek:ldman:

Casey gave birth about 2 hours ago to a baby girl named Gracie, weighing in at 7 lbs. 14 oz. and 20 & 3/4".

Woot!! :peacesign: :lovey: :love:

Congrats hun... Is this is first grand baby? Make sure we get to see those pictures of that cutie pie.

Congrats hun... Is this is first grand baby? Make sure we get to see those pictures of that cutie pie.
Yep, my first one! You can bet she'll be getting snapped a lot by grandpa, and I'll be sure to post at least the good ones! :thumbup:;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back