Cash or Credit?

Which of the following do you pay with while you shop?

• Total voters

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Corry's question about APR prompted this topic.

I use Credit card.

Don't you need three pieces of ID to use cash these days? :?

cash/debit card for everything...credit is a bad bad thing.

md

Credits a good thing - if you have good credit. Credit cards are bad when you buy and cant afford, but want it anyway.

I like cash, cos I can see where my money is, and im not spendin someone elses money.

I love my debit card! I pay all my bills except rent with my debit card...buy everything with debit...it's just sooo easy for me to do it that way. Don't have a credit card, don't plan on getting one.

Debit cards are great! Kinda like a credit card, but you still have to have the money to back it up!

I'm with MD credit cards are bad things and turn innocent good people into commerical whore lunatics...

Ok maybe not that bad, but they can ruin people!

Zach :D

aggiezach said:
I'm with MD credit cards are bad things and turn innocent good people into commerical whore lunatics...

couldnt have said it better!

md

Cash for most everything. I only use a credit card when I have to. I alway pay the balance off every month as well. I never carry a balance. I don't want all my financial dealings being tracked just on principal.

I used to have all my credit cards paid off, but a move cross country and a divorce have quickly changed that. My goal right now is to pay them off and BAN them from my life.

What's this cash thing that everyone is talking about? I haven't heard of that in a long while. I've only heard of the debit card. :lol:

Credit card alllll the time. I'm trying to rack up some airmiles. I don't trust debit cards.

I agree that credit can be bad, but not if you stay in control of it.

I used to put everything on credit and then pay it off every month, but then I got my debit card and I use that all the time now. I hardly ever have any cash. :|

Most reactions

Back