Casio bring home the grocery's.

After readings this guys threads, I'm starting to wonder if this is all some sort of sociology project. It reminds me of a project I did once where I had to purposely make people uncomfortable and document their responses.. Or maybe I'm totally off base. Interesting to see the responses at any rate. And interesting to see a kind of life that's so different than the one most consider socially acceptable.

After readings this guys threads, I'm starting to wonder if this is all some sort of sociology project. It reminds me of a project I did once where I had to purposely make people uncomfortable and document their responses.. Or maybe I'm totally off base. Interesting to see the responses at any rate. And interesting to see a kind of life that's so different than the one most consider socially acceptable.

Dude.. your reading way into this it is just a photo of me... Bringing home the grocery's.... just ask.... I always bring home the grocery's... ;-) :greenpbl:[h=2][/h]

And interesting to see a kind of life that's so different than the one most consider socially acceptable.
I'm not sure what that means, but you want to critique his photo by all means do so. There's more low to middle class families in America so I'm not sure what you mean by Socially Acceptable. So you may want to hold off criticizing the way some people live.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what that means, but you want to critique his photo by all means do so. There's more low to middle class families in America so I'm not sure what you mean by Socially Acceptable. So you may want to hold off criticizing the way some people live.

I wasn't criticizing anybody and I wasn't talking about this photo in particular. I was talking about all his threads in general.

Love the expression, your best capture to date. Too bad fill flash wasn't deployed. Not a thing wrong with your life style as far as I have seen.
I look forward to opening your post as they do entertain and are never bland. How about doing a fishing excursion? Use your imagination.

I'm hoping thats a bag with a 40 of Ol' E

I'm hoping thats a bag with a 40 of Ol' E

Keep hoping.... And dream on... I only drink sake....

Sake (/ˈsɑːkeɪ/ or /ˈsɑːki/)[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] is an alcoholic beverage of Japanese origin that is made from fermented rice. It may also be spelled saké.
In the Japanese language, the word sake refers to any alcoholic beverage, while the beverage called sake in English is termed nihonshu (日本酒, "Japanese liquor").

Sake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From my experience sake has done far worst things to me than a bottle of OE.

From my experience sake has done far worst things to me than a bottle of OE.

In my experience, sake, liquor, beer and sweet chinese drinks have done worse than 40s. So much worse. Oh god, most unbelievable hangover ever. Worst ever. So bad. Worst hangover of all time. Never drank again after that night...until the next day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back