Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
~1~

October72006047.jpg

~2~

October72006064.jpg

~3~

October72006055-3.jpg

Hi. You have a nice looking model and some nice closeups with excellent focus but I think a reflector would reall yhelp with some of the shadows on her face. :)

I really like #2 & #3. She is a beautiful model. However I agree with Kathi about the shadows, especially in the first shot.

#2 is my favorite~ nice shot and pretty model! The thing that stands out to me in #1 is that both of her eyes do not seem in focus. I, personally, think this works fine for more of a sideways pose (like #2!) but she is facing the camera straight on in #1 so her right eye being out of focus is a little distracting to me. I really like #2 and #3, though!

Love, love, love the eyelash shadow in #2. :)

oh wow, i didn't notice that til i read this comment. very cool.
i haven't used a reflector yet, need to buy them and read up on proper use, but i agree with the others.

good job though! i like #2 best

oh wow, i didn't notice that til i read this comment. very cool.
i haven't used a reflector yet, need to buy them and read up on proper use, but i agree with the others.

good job though! i like #2 best

I have never used one either but I've been told that a large piece of white foam core board will do as well. You can pick that up at CVS for 5 dollars and give it a try.

Very nice model but the light is no good...

Two and three for me. I'm not sure what it is about number one...perhaps it's the eyes and face angled straight at the lens that makes it a little weaker than the last two shots.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, everybody, for your input! I didn't expect so many comments on this one :). I totally agree about the shadows and about the focus in the first photo. Now I simply have to try shooting with a reflector! This was a first model shoot for Cassidy & for myself. There's always room for improvement ;)!

Most reactions

Back