Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The imposing Castel Boccale, a castle hanging on a rocky outcrop overlooking the Mediterranean on the shores of Tuscany, in Italy. A 75 second long exposure taken with Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm Super Wide-Heliar and my trusted Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters. I can't wait to be back there in April! :)

SL_3950.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Very moody, I like it, feels like something big is about to happen. :encouragement:

Very moody, I like it, feels like something big is about to happen. :encouragement:

Soon, the foreboding sight: a fleet of ships appears on the horizon. But, the castle contains defenses heretofore unseen.

Wonderful shot Vieri! The B&W shades are clearly visible and it adds extra effect to the photo! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful picture! :1247:

Thank you very much for your comment, Jeff! :) I am glad you got the feeling of expectations (not necessarily for something good... ;) )

Nice one!
Which version of the 15 Heliar?

Thank you very much santino! :) It is v. III, in Leica M mount.

Soon, the foreboding sight: a fleet of ships appears on the horizon. But, the castle contains defenses heretofore unseen.

:) It is a truly inspiring place, that helps your imagination run wild! :) Can't wait to be back there in April!

Wonderful shot Vieri! The B&W shades are clearly visible and it adds extra effect to the photo! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful picture! :1247:

Thank you very much indeed for your good comment, much appreciated! :)

A very good image....

Thank you very much Jeff, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back