Website
www.quitealright.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
jaysus everybody run the Irish are taking over! daa diddly diddly diddly die
(shouts out to Renair)
:boogie:

clarecastle.jpg

Comments and slander welcome and if nothing else vote.

sorry, could not resist .. with those options in the poll :p

amazing photo, the only thing that i personally dont like about it, the top of the castle is cropped to tightly...id like to see more sky between the top of the castle and the border. still, great photo

sorry, could not resist .. with those options in the poll :p
Don't be, I appreciate the feedback. I'm in a cynical slump hating all my work atm so I'm turning my brain off and asking others to decide. Thanks.

amazing photo, the only thing that i personally dont like about it, the top of the castle is cropped to tightly...id like to see more sky between the top of the castle and the border. still, great photo
I find that Lightening rod annoying and I'm fighting with myself to preserve the image of the castle as it is today or nail that sucker with the clone tool.

I suffer from analysis paralysis :scratch:

I really like this one. I don't have anything good or bad to say tho..

I woulda voted a 4

how come i cant vote in the poll?

id give it a 4 though

Good photo, but it seems like the standard Irish castle shot.

Love & Bass

LOL - Yes it's the "standard" 16 bedroom Irish Castle with 8 horse stable. There was a 22 bedroom version but the market just didn't take to it. ;)

There's a very non-standard 3D version of the cliffs in the stereo thread. Shame I didn't think of it on this shot.
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54538

Thanks for the comments !!:thumbup:

nicely done and weel exposed, would look great with a more dramatic sky, but, other than that, it's very good.

Most reactions

Back