CMfromIL No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 11, 2011 Messages 710 Reaction score 132 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2012 #1 Found this walking the beach in the morning. Got down to sand level to catch some of the beach/surf. Thoughts?
Found this walking the beach in the morning. Got down to sand level to catch some of the beach/surf. Thoughts?
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2012 #2 I like how you added the beach element. But 1 tip I can give you is…try some macro! This castle is very small, so you can manipulate it into macro. Making it look really big and powerful!!
I like how you added the beach element. But 1 tip I can give you is…try some macro! This castle is very small, so you can manipulate it into macro. Making it look really big and powerful!!
Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2012 #3 I like Joshua's suggestion. It would really make this a much more interesting photo. When I read the thread title I was fearing another McMansion. This is much better!
I like Joshua's suggestion. It would really make this a much more interesting photo. When I read the thread title I was fearing another McMansion. This is much better!
J JasonB TPF Noob! Joined Sep 21, 2010 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2012 #4 OP, I like your photo a lot. How far away were you from the sand castle? Seems to be a shallow depth of field....... which makes it interesting.
OP, I like your photo a lot. How far away were you from the sand castle? Seems to be a shallow depth of field....... which makes it interesting.