What's new

Cat D8T - Old school Bulldozer - HDR

jason324

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
186
Reaction score
23
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was driving around yesterday looking for anything to photograph, and came across this really old school CAT D8H Bulldozer :) I love old heavy equipment type stuff, so I grabbed my Tri-pod and camera and started hiking up the hill.
For these images I used the Canon 5D Mark II with the Canon 15mm Fisheye Lens.





Best,
Jay
 
Love them. Brings back some good times of building golf courses.
 
i feel as if bulldozers were meant to be photographed in HDR, kudos :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom