Cat House

Picksure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago, this little kitten(I think about six months old) shows up at my feet while I'm turning burgers on the BBQ. The poor thing ate like it never saw food before(cat food, not my burgers). She came back the next two days and my wife thinks we should keep her. I spent 10 days looking for the owner, internet, animal shelter etc. She is the most affectionate and energetic cat I have ever seen.

Its sad that some people can just toss and animal out, but she has found the best home a cat can have. I caught her during one of her brief naps last night. (she needs alittle rest so she can come to life at 3:00 and 5:00am :x ) We have named her Misty.

b102d246.jpg

ff5eb81b.jpg

If I dont post this shot, "Reba" will not be happy with me.
0d9ddff1.jpg

Thanks for lookin'

Interesting colored cat! Nice shots! :) It's incredibly nice of you to take it in! :) Hope to see more pics soon! :)

Great shots! Like Corry said, the kitten has really unusual (and pretty) colors. The black and white has such good texture I feel like I could reach out and pet the cat!

I guessing she is a Tabby/Siamese mix, from the colours, and at 3:00am you can hear the Siamese howl. :D

Thank-you both.

Ah that first photo, such contentment on that little face... that cat looks very happy, keep it!!

Picksure said:
I guessing she is a Tabby/Siamese mix, from the colours, and at 3:00am you can hear the Siamese howl. :D

I agree, a Siamese mix. I have two Siamese mixes and they are very loyal animals. One of them (who is scared of even a poodle) went after a BIG dog that he thought was threatening my daughter. Treat that cat right and you have a shadow for life!

Oh, and watch out for any easily opened doors and water dispensers in the fridge door. They are VERY smart too.

LizM said:
I agree, a Siamese mix. I have two Siamese mixes and they are very loyal animals. One of them (who is scared of even a poodle) went after a BIG dog that he thought was threatening my daughter. Treat that cat right and you have a shadow for life!

Oh, and watch out for any easily opened doors and water dispensers in the fridge door. They are VERY smart too.

I had a Siamese cat when I was five that was with me for 18 years. The best friend anyone could ask for. It took on a black lab(and won the battle I might add).

This little one is way too smart. She had opened the cupboard and removed the tupperware container the food is in(and yes, opened it) and the two cats enjoyed a night of food :lol:

Don't worry Becky, this little one has found a home any cat would be jealous of.

Most reactions

Back