What's new

Catalina Panoramic

AF44

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Location
Orange County California, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
the actual picture is about 14,000 pixels long but flickr has some restrictions so i guess you get to look at this small one!

3040548446_8ec8eceb1d_b.jpg
 
This is stunning shot in deed.
 
I think it's crunching the rocks. There is just too little sky above them. It doesn't matter there's so little water below, actually that is just about the right amount, but at the top, the rock almost hits against the edge of your photo ... (but I admire anyone who can create panos, I should say so again!).
 
it works for me though..it is nice
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom