Catch Me If You Can

schumionbike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm new to panning, any tips good would be great. Shot at 1/20 ISO 200 F10. I thought the bike was gonna be slow so I set the shutterspeed to 1/20 perhaps next time I'll raise it 1/40. any thoughts?

DSC_2018-3.jpg

1/20 is a very slow shutter speed for handheld, but if you were going for the blurred backround, i guess you have to do that unless you do it in photoshop

I really like it, I think it conveys motion and happiness.

Might try 1:50 at f/11-14 and ISO up to 400. Should still get the good background blur but more freeze on the subject.

thanks guys, I guess the shutter speed depend on the speed of the subject too. If this is F1, the shutterspeed would've been higher.

Does anyone think this is too saturated? I was having a bit of fun in lightroom, perhaps too much fun.

thanks guys!!!! I went out yesterday but my battery died on me......here's another from the day of the original pic....same setting, 1/20 is a tad too slow.

DSC_2023-2.jpg

thanks guys, I guess the shutter speed depend on the speed of the subject too. If this is F1, the shutterspeed would've been higher.

Does anyone think this is too saturated? I was having a bit of fun in lightroom, perhaps too much fun.

I think you are missing an all important "0", or tell me how much your F1 lens cost. :lol:

It is pretty saturated, but it shows vibrancy and enjoyment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back