What's new

Catch the Sun

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
9,331
Reaction score
2,724
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A shot of my wife


10565013_10203083228334814_2702752541978712569_n.jpg
 
VERY different and fun and cool.
 
Wow, This is an awesome shot!
 
You all are too kind. Honest I just start playing with the image until it looks how I like....I wish I could say I plan on it from before I press the shutter but in all reality I'm throwing ingredients together and coming up with a new recipe...sometimes a little lucky.
 
This needs more attention! :D
 
Hoooooly crap. That is a gorgeous photo. O.O

If you got a crush, don't be an octopus
 
Never claim you shot your wife. Could be used against you ! :biglaugh:
Nice take, sci-fi style, could be any planet...
 
it's nothing like the original in color tone which was rather grey and void of color. We waited an hour in the cold, it was freezing cold, for a miraculous sunset that never appeared. When life deals you lemons...
 
Rookie mistake, picture is underexposed by at least 5 stops.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom