CATCHING THE LIGHT

I’m not generally a fan of flower pictures, but this is not your standard flower photo, obviously. Very nice lighting choice, very nice orientation and very nice tones. You could compare this sort and of detail photo to a landscape image. Nicely done

I’m not generally a fan of flower pictures, but this is not your standard flower photo, obviously. Very nice lighting choice, very nice orientation and very nice tones. You could compare this sort and of detail photo to a landscape image. Nicely done

Charlie,
Thanks for your perspective. I really do not shoot a lot of floral photographs. This was a succulent my wife had out on our back deck and I was drawn to its form. Seemingly there is a vast array of forms, textures, and colors within our natural world and I enjoy photographing those subjects. I manipulated the original with some post image editing software to achieve the final image. A friend of mine said it reminded him of a charcoal drawing and I agree with him in that regard.

Cheers,
Mike ☘️

Nice, unique take on that succulent Mike, almost looks like clay.

It brings two feelings. Ooh a rose how beautiful. A black rose, oh... Nice image capture.

It brings two feelings. Ooh a rose how beautiful. A black rose, oh... Nice image capture.

Mike,

A rose is not a rose, black nor otherwise if t'is not a rose.

Cheers,
Mike ☘️

Most reactions

Back