What's new

"Cat's-Eye View"

ShutterBird

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
IN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! I'm new to this website and am posting my first picture here! It was taken with a point and shoot (Canon). I'm just learning about photography, and don't want to get a DSLR until I learn a lot more! It's only one picture, and I'd appreciate your time to comment on it! Thanks so much!!


WindowsPhotoGalleryWallpaper.jpg
 
I like this picture a lot. Very good especially for a point and shoot.
 
Thank you! :hug::
 
Good shot. In editing I would try to remove the 2 branches directly in front of his face.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom