What's new

Caught this picture at the National Police Memorial in Washington DC

AnthonyRyanPhoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
70
Reaction score
6
Location
Los Angeles, Santa Clarita CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This image was captured at the National Police Memorial in Washington DC. Of course I replaced the sky and such. I have been speaking with the Concerns of Police Survivors Foundation in order to set it up so that the proceeds are given to charity to help the families of police officers that were killed in the line of duty.

 
I have never said this about a selective color photo before, but I love this. Fantastic work and I hope your fundraiser is very successful!
 
As an officer of ten years that lost a very close friend in the line of duty a couple years ago, I thank you. Awesome photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom