~~Caution~~

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all. This one is kind of different. My brother in law and I have been working on a mural for my child's nursery. We finally finished it this weekend, and before we got to the clean up, he snapped this picture of the mess. I thought it made an interesting picture, and decided to share it here to see what you thought. If you would like to see the mural follow the link to the Off Topic section: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=213264#post213264

Paint2.jpg

Nice! What a good idea for a still life photo. Direct onlooking perspective, natural light from the side, colours all natural... yes, I like it. Doesn't look messy to me at all! (You say your brother-in-law photographed "the mess").
Must rush over now to see the result of all your work! ;)

Great idea for a pic and pulled off well. Love the colours and story behind it too.

Two little things bother me though.
It's rotated a little anti clockwise (look at the white drop sheet they're sitting on.)
and the crop is a little strange for me. You've got two sides that are cropped really tightly (top and right) and then the left and bottom side are all airy and just sort of hanging in the air to me. I'd prefer it if it was nice and tight everywhere.

But all the same I really like it! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back