Cave Picture (1st post)

Gregidon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! I just got a new Rebel XTi. I took this picture up at Isle Royale on an overnight trip. Looking for general comments. Be nice, I'm new to photography :D

2004523298423943959_rs.jpg

Link to Full Size Image
p.s. sorry about the huge image size, not sure if i'm supposed to cut down the size to post here. Just let me know.

*Edited to make image size reasonable*

Hey man, that is huge! (I know I like to hear that from time to time.)

Great shot. I would love to sit on that rock, eat lunch and contemplate life.

That is a beautiful place.

Really now?

It's so big that the page wont' even half load. bring down to about 25% of it's original size. Than at least we'd be able to see the whole picture and not parts of that may not even load.

It´s hard to get a proper impression of the picture when it´s that big...scrolling left and right and up and down just isn´t much fun. Anyway, there isn´t any need to post them so big...we don´t want to copy (steal) them and sell them you know!
Keep the size down and people will be happier.

Picture looks fine...just a tad over exposed...I´d prefer to see the outside of the cave looking correctly exposed (use spot metering or bracket if you aren´t sure)

(this is my second attempt at posting...the thang is so big it´s screwing my connection)

Really now?

It's so big that the page wont' even half load. bring down to about 25% of it's original size. Than at least we'd be able to see the whole picture and not parts of that may not even load.

Lol, fair enough. I resized the image.

It's still pretty big, about half that size is good. We gotta get it so it fits on 1024x768 screens.

It's still pretty big, about half that size is good. We gotta get it so it fits on 1024x768 screens.

Sorry 'bout that, i'm working on 1600x1200 here, i forget about the lower res sometimes. Any other comments on the photos?

nice azz pic!

Nice pic. The rock on the upper right hand side looks like a lion. Pretty crazy.

Most reactions

Back