Cave Series (7 Pics)

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Comments and critique are welcome, I'm a bit rusty :)

boats1nt1.jpg

green2wg9.jpg

insidecave1ch6.jpg

man1nx8.jpg

puddingni7.jpg

stepssq6.jpg

wavexx7.jpg

Thanks for looking

Nice series and very rich colors on most, #5 IMO should be crop to 4x5 by cutting some off the right

How come you got "rusty" in the first place? No more big industry photos to be taken at night? I miss your photos of the kind! Or astrophotography? Have the stars disappeared?? What is it?

Anyhow, of the cave series I like the Photos 2 and 4 best and no one will ever guess why. Never. I am too little known on these forums for anyone to know ............ ;) :lol:

And the view from 3, of course, clearly says "caves" all over! So I like that on-the-inside-looking-out view very much, too.

C'mon, get back to posting more! Your industrial site pics...!

nice series pursuer... i especially like 2, 3, 4, & 7. how far back into the cave can you go? i've been caving a couple of times, but the one I went into we had to get down on our hands and knees and crawl through "the rabbit hole" eventually about 20 minutes into it it opened up into a big room with a crystal clear lake at the bottom...

Thanks everyone,

Jeff you are probably right about the crop in #5, I should have moved forward a bit to where more of the rocks were illuminated, next time.

Finisher the photog in #7 is actually my sister trying out her new rebel XT :)

LaFoto I promise to get out and shoot some industrial shots to post really soon. As for astrophotography I have been waiting for a couple pieces of equipment for the last month that will have me out shooting again once they arrive.

JTH these are just small tidal caves, #3 was taken from the back of one of the deepest. I would love to see some real caves in person someday.

have to agree with everyone here, 3 is great. I also like 4, not sure if the person add to it or not.

Most reactions

Back