CC and tips :)

immafreebeetch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
<div></div><div>restless mind by immafreebeetch, on Flickr</div>

I just tried to take a head shot photo of my self and was trying to play around lightroom when this B&W preset caught my attention. Any comments, Critiques, Ideas and Suggestions to enhance my image will be greatly appreciated.

PS: Just be kind mates :) I'm still a noob in photography.

Looks soft and/or OOF to me.

You have a great concept going on here. The photo though does look like it is out of focus or blurry, I am not sure if you meant it or not. I am going to assume you may have taken the photo with low light and the camera moved. If this was purposeful then I would suggest going all the way with it or not at all, your viewer is going to get confused on if was a mistake or planned.

I agree. Its OOF but, its a good concept :) Getting a picture nice and sharp makes all the difference!

Jeez! Thanks mates! True it was oof I have noticed too the time i took this photo. It was taken with our lights off and the only source of light is a small lamp and the camera is set to a timer but d/t my stupidity I forgot to set it to 5sec so instead the cam was on a 10sec delay maybe it's me that moved not the cam :) I will try to shoot this again tomorrow and hopefully get a better shot :)

You have a great concept going on here. The photo though does look like it is out of focus or blurry, I am not sure if you meant it or not. I am going to assume you may have taken the photo with low light and the camera moved. If this was purposeful then I would suggest going all the way with it or not at all, your viewer is going to get confused on if was a mistake or planned.

yeah, it looks like since there was low light you had a slow shutter speed & the camera moved a bit making it look a little blurry.

Most reactions

Back