CC My Classic Car Photos Please

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
myLucille032.jpg

the trunk was a little open which is annoying.. i have so much stuff in it after the winter.. but other then that please pic the best one for me..these are just practice and soon i will get some pics by the lake... all info is welcome...thanks

Last edited:
my new old olds... incase some one doesn't know..

Ok, beautiful car you have there.. and I love the white walled tires and all the chrome, so pretty. You did a good job controlling flare/super bright reflections despite the harsh noontime sun.

The exposure and focus are good on #1 and #2 but the third is a bit blurry. #1 is the best shot because the horizon is straight and it's strong in the technical area.

I'm not crazy about the composition. I think if you're going to take a photo where the automobile is the star, the background should not distract. The animals (horses looks like) are pretty and deserve photos of their own, but the car is having attention robbed from it in these. Also I'd get lower for a couple of them, like headlight level. Good to try different things, and these 3 photos are too similar to one another.

I'm not trying to be harsh or anything, I just really see a lot of potential between your nice-looking car and the nice-looking setting.

If you could park it on a dirt road perhaps, or inside a barn and throw some light on it you could have some awesome photos I think.

thanks... you make some great pointers.. i will try the lower level view ... and i am planning a shoot at a lake as the lake being the background.. i really love natural light pics... and maybe water would be soothing scene without being too much distraction to the car.. i will try it anyway and see how it goes..thanks so much for compliments.. i love lucille.. haha.. and one of these days i hope i can get the best picture for the frame..

I agree with reznap, especially on the perspective. It looks like you are just standing at normal height taking pictures which is the same angle/view that you see cars every day. Try different angles and heights. Get low down on the ground shooting up, on your knees at mid-height, etc.

I agree with reznap, especially on the perspective. It looks like you are just standing at normal height taking pictures which is the same angle/view that you see cars every day. Try different angles and heights. Get low down on the ground shooting up, on your knees at mid-height, etc.
thanks..this is just what i needed to hear.. now i can experiment... sometimes you need a push ... and then the thoughts flow...:mrgreen:

I agree with reznap. I would try to get low, try different angles, basically anything. Such a beautiful car though. Also, watch out for the harsh noontime sun. Try early morning or late afternoon. Or the "golden hour" (hour before sunset)

I agree with reznap. I would try to get low, try different angles, basically anything. Such a beautiful car though. Also, watch out for the harsh noontime sun. Try early morning or late afternoon. Or the "golden hour" (hour before sunset)
thanks very much... i will try as many new things as i can think of.... i appreciate your help ...

i messed up... i wanted to write that this is a pic of my olds 1938..how can i acheive a sensational pic for a cover on a magazine...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back