CC my latest macro? :)

I like #1. Good colors, having it slightly larger then the frame gives the impression of being zoomed way in (which also happens to be the reality). Maybe a little more lighting to reduce the shadowing between petals? Not to eliminate it, but just to reduce it a tad.

As for #2, I just don't like photos of peoples eyes, so I wont be commenting. Not that its a bad photo, its just that photos of eyes kind of gross me out for one reason or another....

Thanks! Haha I agree with you. It's not the most pleasing photo to look at.

I like eyeball pictures!! ;)
Looks like your lashes are in focus but not your eye.

Not quite sure I did..haha. But that's my girlfriend's eye and a flower that I gave her lol.

reissigree said:
Not quite sure I did..haha. But that's my girlfriend's eye and a flower that I gave her lol.

Glad to know your don't wear mascara! LOL!

Possibly. Actually yes, I see it now, thank you! The DoF is so narrow it makes it difficult to shoot without a tripod!

Someone add close-ups of eyeballs to that thread that got everyone started on what we don't want to see photos of! :lol:
I'm another one of those that just gets kinda creeped out by looking at an eyeball that close...guess it's good thing I'm not an optha...opta...eye doctor. ;)

The rose is nice, though. Good focus, interesting rich color.

Nice shots, Res! Flower looks good... and I happen to think that eyes are extremely beautiful. They have such interesting textures and colors. As Megan pointed out, you focus was off a hair (get it? Off a hair! lol! I crack myself up!)... but still a nice shot. You will find that practice helps with this also. There is no Exif in your photos.. what did you shoot these at?

The flower was shot with the 35mm with the 36mm ext tube at 1/200s, f/18, and iso 100.
I don't have it for the eye, but probably the same.

What do you think?

The flower was shot with the 35mm with the 36mm ext tube at 1/200s, f/18, and iso 100.
I don't have it for the eye, but probably the same.

What do you think?

200 is fast enough to avoid camera blur.. F18 appears to have had enough DOF...ISO 100 is going to give the cleanest (least noisy) images.. so yea, it's fine!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back