CC on my newest couple photos?

ferret_lovr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted these within another post but I figured a lot of people didn't see since it was posted later on and I wanted to see if I could get more feedback on them. Any comments or criticism would be great! Thanks.

I like this one because it came out as exactly what I saw....beautiful contrast.
DSC00215-1.jpg

This was for a photo contest I was doing with David Blaine's Split Spades.
DSC00519.jpg

Last edited:
Number 1 must have been stunning to see in person! I don't like the shadow/line (?) that runs along the bottom of it, though.

2 doesn't do much for me... the effect of the blur is strange.

Number 1 must have been stunning to see in person! I don't like the shadow/line (?) that runs along the bottom of it, though.

2 doesn't do much for me... the effect of the blur is strange.

Thanks for the help. That picture was very stunning to see! I live right by it and didn't see it until I learned about photography. Somebody told me that in my other post about the line and I fixed it but I uploaded the wrong one.

Also about the other one.... I thought about it and I don't think the blurring balances out really. So thanks for the criticism.....It helped a lot! :eek:)

Mmm. There ya go! Composition is different, but it can be lived with!

I think the better thing is to clone the line out, though...

The shadow, Nick.

Ummm, what kind of photoediting software do you have, ferretlovr?

Okay, well you're not going to be able to do much.

Check out GIMP (free, legal PS, basically) and their sister GIMP tutorial site.

If you are looking at the recent update posted, the only line I see is at the bottom of the mountain ridge. If so, this is very common due to parts of a ridgeline being closer to the photographer.

If you want it gone, O.K., however I think it looks fine to me. Just an opinion.

-Nick

Yes, but the update wasn't cloned, it was cropped, changing the composition (for the worse, in my opinion).

I realize that you can't see the original so you'll have to take my word for it :lol:.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back