CC, Please

Kpablo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've really been practicing and think I'm getting a lot better. I'm starting to take more pictures of just my dog, but since my dog is always right there, I know he makes a good subject :)

I'll work on thinking outside of the box for subjects and be a little more interesting. Anyways, if you could please CC this photo I'd appreciate it.

4209375623_dccb79d27a.jpg

I think the exposure and focus looks great, although it'd be better if the entire dog was in the frame.

entire dog or much less of the dog...ie zoom in keeping the same positioning of the dog on the frame to cut out alot of the extra distracting stuff in the background

Gotcha - I get worried about cropping it too tight. I'll keep in mind getting the entire dog, now that I think about it, I'm not quite sure I didn't do that in the first place.

Do various crops in camera when you are shooting. You may think crop A is the best when you take it but realise later on that crop C is more workable.

I like shots that are either close in, where the subject fills the frame or shots further out where they are part of the scene. This one is in the middle of the two. But thats a personal choice :)

Need to see a larger image for sharpness and such though, hard to tell on a small photo

Here is a larger size. I am a complete moron and didn't change the size of the images in my camera before taking them so the original is a big daddy of a photo, at 4752x3168. Since taking these pictures, I've changed the setting on the camera. haha. The resize this forum did makes it look funny.

The OP is the best size that it'll show up on this forum without looking pixelated

4209375623_dccb79d27a_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back