What's new

CC Please

vtf

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
2,125
Reaction score
242
Location
kansas city
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am trying something new with my camera and editing. I'd like to know if they appeal to anyone other than me. I'd appreciate feedback whether or not this is worth the effort?
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • $white flowers3 saturated.webp
    $white flowers3 saturated.webp
    74.2 KB · Views: 83
  • $white flowers saturated.webp
    $white flowers saturated.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 85
  • $white flowers.webp
    $white flowers.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 62
  • $Picture2.webp
    $Picture2.webp
    62.8 KB · Views: 82
beautiful shots, I like #1 the most, there is a line of light on 2, 3 that to me is distracting, however the flowers are clear, sharp - and just plain beautiful. 4 looks soft on my screen
 
beautiful shots, I like #1 the most, there is a line of light on 2, 3 that to me is distracting, however the flowers are clear, sharp - and just plain beautiful. 4 looks soft on my screen
Thank you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom