CC please

spicture2.jpg

Little more contrast, maybe too much.

A couple B&W-

Nelly Nero's something :/ Classic maybe?

and I think this one is kinda fun- Nellys Kiss

I think for starters the image is underexposed which will give you problems from the get-go. Bossy's edits above are appealing but I think you could really make the colors pop if you tweaked your original file.

Tee said:
I think for starters the image is underexposed which will give you problems from the get-go. Bossy's edits above are appealing but I think you could really make the colors pop if you tweaked your original file.

Will work on that...thank you guys. Your words of wisdom are truly appreciated

+1 on the under exposure. I try and avoid doing global edits, which is what most actions do.

So I added some exposure locally to just her, I then dodged just her facial mask, worked on her eyes a little bit, and did a bit of local sharpening on her eyes, nose, and lips. On the bottom I used a tilted eliptical marquee instead of selecting just her. Consequently, less of her skirt got selected.

6954351353_4a35d07387_b.jpg

695A4351353_4a35d07387_b.jpg

Last edited:
thumbs down on the distracting water mark. You have such a beautiful subject there and its not the dress. The selective color draws away from a much more beautiful subject. maybe try B7W background and color girl and dress.

Its copy righted. It must be good!

Just like the Twilight Series...which is just as bad as Selective Desaturation.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back