What's new

CC Please

gw2424

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Messages
566
Reaction score
55
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few pictures from the past couple days. Please CC and feel free to edit. I had a few of these posted in another thread without very much success.

Thanks
Gabe

$IMG_0784.webp
$IMG_0787.webp
$IMG_0789.webp
$IMG_0796.webp
$IMG_0797.webp
$IMG_0798.webp
 
Last one is the most interesting ...sorry but the other do nothing for my eye
 
Well Gabe, I'm glad you are taking photos. Let me first ask you what you like about your images and what you saw in them?

For example, photos 2, 4, and 5. All essentially the same angle of sleepy elderly people on a dock. They're more or less the same photo, but 5 being a bit slouchier. I think the fish photo could have had potential, but the angle, composition and dead space are not choices I would have made. The last photo is the most intriguing to me, and keeps me looking.

That being said, keep shooting. You seem to be enjoying yourself and that's what matters.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom