Cedar Waxwing and Common Yellowthroat

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple "common" birds that I never see.. I was shooting without a TC today so these are at 300mm.. Comments welcome..

Cedar Waxwing in flowers 5/14 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Cedar Waxwings in flowers 2 5_14 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Common Yellowthroat on branch 5_14 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

4 - A goofy angle... just liked the detail...
Common Yellowthroat above 5_14 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Excellent! The Yellowthroat is certainly not common to me. #3 is my pick.

Beautiful birds Kris, I've never seen either of them :thumbup:

First one would be my favorite all day long, love the colors, that tree works perfect with the colors of that bird!
Very nice!

Kris, great pics as usual - 1 and 3 are my favourites. We get the Cedar Waxwings here, but I have never seen a Common Yellowthroat.

WesternGuy

Excellent! The Yellowthroat is certainly not common to me. #3 is my pick.
I love the first one!
Beautiful birds Kris, I've never seen either of them :thumbup:
First one would be my favorite all day long, love the colors, that tree works perfect with the colors of that bird!
Very nice!
Kris, great pics as usual - 1 and 3 are my favourites. We get the Cedar Waxwings here, but I have never seen a Common Yellowthroat.
WesternGuy
Thanks everyone! Guess I found the spot where they hang out.. Here's one from this morning...
Pair of Cedar Waxwings by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Aww that last one is a beautiful shot Kris with the two of them. Love it. All great shots and love the colours. The third shot is a wonderful balance.

All the best up there Kris.

Danny.

Most reactions

Back