What's new

Celebrate his birthday with me (if only in thoughts)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can't imagine how painful that must have been Corinna, my thoughts are with you and your family.
 
Makes me realise just how precious my little boy is to me. Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm sure it's not easy.


Our thoughts are with you.

Chris, Vicky & Noah.
 
that's so sad, almost made me cry :S such a beautiful little boy. May i ask what happened?
 
Our thoughts are with you Corinna, we can't even imagine what it's like... thanks for sharing his birthday with us
:hug::
(i sent u a pm)
 
What a good set of pictures to remember him by. I feel for you Lafoto. toughest event I imagine a parent could go through. Glad you shared the pictures with us. My sentiments are with you.
 
Happy Birthday to him!

The photos are a beautiful keepsake of a beautiful child. I think it's clear to all of us that he was an excellent son and brother.

I'm singing in my head as we speak...happy birthday to Kristian.
 
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, it must have been devastating and I imagine still hurts. This is why I always encourage people to take photos and be in photos so we can relive the fun and great days we had together and remember the good times and family gatherings. We will all be gone one day and it is nice if we have lots of images to remember each other. I’m so glad to have images of all my family and ancestors and often look at them and cherish them more then any other types of photography I do.

Eric
 
This is why I love photography. Memories freezed in time.

Thanks Lafoto. Wish I could give you a hug, so your gonna have to settle for this :hug::

Happy Birthday Kristian
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
You're a wonderful group. Thank you so much for -in a way- celebrating this day with me. This year I felt like sharing. I knew I could and you would understand.

Thank you all.
3.gif

You are all so kind.
 
Thank you for sharing those with us Corinna. I can't imagine the pain I would feel were I to lose one of my kids.
Happy Birthday to your little boy.
 
My oldest son Don's birthday is also today. He's 17 & I can't think of life without him. I can only imagine how hard it is for you to have lost him. :hugs: You've got some beautiful flowers and memories there Corrina. Happy Birthday Kristian.
 
your a wonderful mother, and such an inspiration to others...we may never know why things happen, but i will bet the world, that since you have had to go thru this, you have touched other mothers, that maybe would not have had a someone that linked with them....i am sure with your personality and love of others, you touch so many people, and you probably have no idea some of the ones you brightened...

be proud of your self for your strength..your other children thrive in your love. you have a great family, and if Kristian could only share 10 years here, i think God gave him the best family to share it with....He must hold you in very High esteme....

thanks lafoto... you so give me strength...and much joy!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom