What's new

Celebrate his birthday with me (if only in thoughts)

I really should have read the post before viewing all the photos. I have a bad habit of doing that. So the last picture really hit me hard. I am also a bereaved parent so my heart goes out to you. You're in my thoughts.

Pamela
 
Lovely photos and memories LaFoto, our thoughts are with you today. Take care
 
I know this is a little late but I just saw this... I can't imagine how you feel. My thoughts are with you!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #19
Thank you again, all of you. Again.
It will be 15 years ago in December and ... it will never go.
 
Such a beautiful tribute. They are all wonderful photos that marked his passage through life. The one titled "school" really jumped out at me. Thank you so much for sharing these with us.
 
Corinna, thank you for sharing this part of your life with us. I am having a hard time putting words down explaining how I feel. The jouney of life can be a difficult one to understand. Happy Birthday Kristian, and a big :hugs: for you Corinna, you truly are a beautiful woman. God Bless.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom