Celestial Coal...

I am wondering if a tighter crop would help it? I also wish there was more foreground.

The colors are wonderful though!

Hmm, doesn't do too much for me. Maybe a different crop or different composition, but there is something else about it though that I can't put my finger on. Maybe its the softness of the shot and lack of sharpness that gets me or the foreground is boring. I'm not sure, but I know it doesn't appeal to my senses.

Theres something wonky with the editing, theres odd flare around the treeline and it looks like you tried to pull up shadows.

Hmm, doesn't do too much for me. Maybe a different crop or different composition, but there is something else about it though that I can't put my finger on. Maybe its the softness of the shot and lack of sharpness that gets me or the foreground is boring. I'm not sure, but I know it doesn't appeal to my senses.

No problems... better luck for me, next time ;)

Regards for expressing your concerns in detail :D

Theres something wonky with the editing, theres odd flare around the treeline and it looks like you tried to pull up shadows.

Thank you Bossy.... i was adjusting the brightness when i found that sun looks like a burning piece of coal which fierce-fully expels flames... that is why i liked it ...and it has a pastel artistic look too... so i thought of sharing this with all :D

The same attempt developed those lines around the tree

Regards :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back