What's new

Cemetery B&W

guzziknight

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
130
Reaction score
2
Location
Atlanta, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a couple of B&Ws at Oakland Cemetery today. One I use an infrared effect. Please let me know what you think.

1.
OaklandCemeteryBW2.jpg


2.
OaklandCemeteryBW1.jpg
 
i prefer the first one personally, the second one my eyes aren't drawn to any area, doesn't seem to have any main area of interest (sorry for my clumsy description, just worked a 13 hr shift and my minds not too sharp)
 
This was a B&W and DOF experiment. I agree, I think the first one's better.

Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom