Cemetaries are extremely tough to shoot. By and large, most of the material in them (tombstones and such) are actually fairly dull and predictable. Some of the statuary and such is interesting, but then you have all the challenges of taking a picture (essentially) of someone else's artwork and making it meaningful for you and in your own style.
Chiller (who is no longer on here, but rather lurks in other darker places) is the absolute hands-down master of this stuff. Find him and study some of what he does (don't copy it!)

and you'll learn some things.
In my experience I have found it is a LOT about finding dramatic light (not harsh mid-day sun, mind you), dramatic and interesting backgrounds (such as moody skies and such), and other things that lend emotion or feeling to an otherwise dead and boring expanse of stones.
I think you have started with some of that with your first two shots... but I don't think you've quite captured it. Or at least, I'm not personally feeling it.
If you'll forgive me posting an image in your thread, here is an example of one of my favorites: