Censored

SLAiPS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photocross-lifestyle.blogspot.com
What your opinion?

59_07.jpg

That's kind of disturbing, and I don't get it. Interesting.

Creative. I would've made it not so light though.

After consuming half the bottle, you should be leaning over the toilet, not sitting on it.

It's interesting, but I don't really understand. And on top of that, I don't like how the toes on the left foot are cut off, and there just isn't any pop in the shot. Certainly interesting though.

After consuming half the bottle, you should be leaning over the toilet, not sitting on it.

Disaronno is only 28%. When the bottle is finished, you are more likely to be leaning over the toilet from the sheer sweetness of the drink rather than the alcohol.

Funny shot. :lol:

what's the context here? what's the 'censored' for?

i like the concept ...
but would have preferred
some color here.

i like it becasue its definately different and not your typical shot, but i'd rather see it in color

I like the picture and concept overall. Drinking room temperature disaronno in the bathroom with your pants down...censor worthy.

Not sure about the composition, I think it could be better, my eye seems to wander towards the edges and to me, the water valve behind the toilet is a little distracting as it comes out the side of the amaretto bottle. The censored label is also a little bright I think.

Pretty interesting and creative, good job.

half a bottle of sugar and syrup - you'd get the sh*ts.

I actually quite like this shot. (I promise I'm not a pervert...well, not much! :lol:)

From a purely 'controversial' point of view, as the shot is called Censored, I think it would have worked a touch better with 'killer heels' and knickers round her ankles. I think this would probaby give it more 'impact'.

Certainly an interesting change from some of the more 'usual' photos.

Most reactions

Back