CG Landscapes By MD!**UPDATED**

core_17 said:
Ok Matt...tell us the truth. This really is a photograph, right?

its not a photograph :):):) i promise

thanks jeff, i love you too sweetie :lol: :lol: :lol: at least we will always have our special times at JT :sexywink:

thanks dan!!!!

md

I just had a stab at using Terragen but haven't had a whole lot of success...I tell it to render the picture but nothing comes up. :?

Ahwell, i'll keep at it. :)

MDowdey said:
its not a photograph :):):) i promise

md

:shock: :shock: :shock:

so what is it, matt??
i have no idea how did you do it, but it looks like a really nice looking place-:)and real.
:thumbup: :D

thanks everyone!!!

xmetal, the trick is to let it sit, you should see things pop up after awhile.

md

i've done a fair bit of various modelling and animating too. I've been too consumed with photography to do much though. I've used Bryce 5 (i was dissapointed after a while), Wings (which TOTALLY rocks), ZBrush (very briefly), and 3ds max 7 (also briefly). I've always liked doing landscape renderings. cool stuff. nice job with this one, the texture of the water is farrr better in terragen than in bryce (obviously)

Learning.jpg

mysteryisland.jpg

redesert.jpg

md

OMG OMG OMG! These are amazing. :hail:
That Learning to Fly one is so real! And it's just awesome.
I am utterly speechless. Even if these were photos I'd be speechless aswell! They're great! :hail: :hail: :hail:
:hugs: <-- That's me just trying to absorb some of your amazingness from you!

Red Desert and Learning to Fly are Sensational!

Where do you get the textures from? I can't find them anywhere :(

Like Red Desert a lot, love the buttes and water they look very real, but the sky is a little to CG, Reminds me of lake Mead or Powell out west

Xmetal said:
Red Desert and Learning to Fly are Sensational!

Where do you get the textures from? I can't find them anywhere :(

x, im usually making my own textures. but you can find alot of free stuff at renderosity.com.

thanks for the kind words everyone!!!!!
md

Most reactions

Back