Chain

Fred von den Berg

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
chain links.jpg

Brand new stainless steel chain ? Or you polished it for the occasion ? Looks incredible.

Cool shot! So glad the challenges have people getting out and shooting. We'll have to be really creative when winter gets here.

Brand new stainless steel chain ? Or you polished it for the occasion ? Looks incredible.

Thanks Timor. To be honest I've walked past where this shot was taken a lot recently (on the way to some woodland with the dog) but never noticed the chain before. It's at the entrance to a site where some new houses are being built and it was on Sunday so perhaps the gates were always open otherwise. It looked very shiny and new and with the latest challenge in mind I took a few shots. This one with the water droplet seemed strong enough as a stand alone image.

Cool shot! So glad the challenges have people getting out and shooting. We'll have to be really creative when winter gets here.

Thanks SP. The challenges are really good fun and have certainly put some wind in my sails. It's also very interesting to see what others come up with.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back