Challenge 3 : Theme is Macro *submissions over, vote now*

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
With our 2nd challenge voting, up and underway, it's now time to announce the new challenge theme for the next 2 weeks.

This fortnight's theme is macro.
Get out there and snap things up close and teeny! (or big whichever way you look at it hehe)

Submissions are the same as the previous challenges.
All photos are due by Thursday, August 7th and we will try to have them posted with your voting options on Friday, August 8th. Please send submissions to [email protected] .

Thanks kids, and Happy Snapping!

Nooo, I have no macro thingies. I tried reversing my normal by just holding it backwards. Umm, yeah right... that worked. Sigh. I will have to buy a reverser.

edit:Note to self. Request spell check in suggestions forum.

Ask and ye shall receive :)

805wolf_spider.jpg

Sorry Manda! Flashbacks of spider leg hairs again.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
it's that creepy thing again! :x

I'll give it my best shot....... ;)

Now, this DOESNT mean you go sending us pics of giant up close spiders!!!

haha thanks for that dearie ;)

No, I was thinking about shooting some one eyed snakes...... :oops:

nah, but seriously
there are no such spiders available in Holland (at least I think)

:)

haha
Dont worry BMW, I come from the land of scary spiders
Do u all know that Australia has the most venomous spiders in the world? :shock:

Luckydog,what kind of a spider is that?Looks pretty mean.I saw two brown recluse today cutting grass(in Kentucky) :shock: ,I beleive the most poisonous spider in the U.S.,flesh eating poison and all! A great pic,what kind of camera did you use?

oh cool, i got my macro lens last week ... i've been practicing :D ...

This is something i need to do more of. Man I am traveling this week, maybe I can find something while I am traveling though.

The spider is a wolf spider and he was as big as my hand when he walked onto it. They aren't deadly but can cause a nasty bite wound and in some cases necrosis. My weapon of choice is an Olympus C-730 Ultra Zoom (i love the 10x optical).

As well as the venomous spiders, we also have 8 of the top 10 deadliest snakes in the world including the No. 1, The Fierce snake (hence the name).
I won't start on the vicious Koalas, Wombats and Kangaroos.

Most reactions

Back