Change is in the air

Bring it on guys, put me to shame...:lol:

no seriously, let me see what you came up with.

pascal
I'm really curious to see what K_ has come up with. His post processing is phenomenal. Mine is, how we say, 'a work in progress.'

So here's my retouching. A smidge of a levels adjustment layer. Background layer copied for a bit of dodging and burning. A gradient layer above all, black to transparent and set to overlay, then on its layer mask, hiding some of the gradient so the whites of the clouds come through more. Had to cut back on some of the contrast in the sky as it became too grainy.

And the orig file underneath. Thanks for letting us play.

2750380028_2291668cdf_o.jpg

sherrif095-1.jpg

Just did a little HDR Merge of the original, My retouch, & johngpt's retouch.

I know this is not how HDR is normally used...but interesting to look @

Image12.jpg

Nah it was just a nice photo that you knew could really be great with a little PP. Nice edits guy. John yours isn't far off what i've done either, in fact, i've probably gone a bit over the top lol.

Orig:
sherrif095-1.jpg

PP:
sherrif095-1b.jpg

It was a 10 minute mess about though, probably worth doing with the original full size image. (you can see JPG artefacts)

Thanks guys. Interesting to see what you did. I think I like John's edit the best. Although I see what you were going for too K. (yeah, the artifacting ruins it a bit).
Bdv, you made it a bit darker and the gras softer. Not really what I was looking for, but thanks anyway.

I will work on it again soon and post it here.

pascal

Most reactions

Back