What's new

Changing for a bit, Something new for C&C =)

Aayria

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
787
Reaction score
40
Location
U.S.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been concentrating so much on photographing children lately, that I needed to just step back, take a breather, and change things up for a bit. It was beautiful out this evening, so I took my camera along for a walk. Here are the results, there are 8 or so images, so I realize people might not want to comment on all of them. I mostly wanted to share, but I would really love some C&C if people have anything to suggest, as always! =)


1)

Grotto-8.jpg



2)

Grotto-4.jpg


3)

Grotto-1.jpg


4)

Grotto-6.jpg


5)

Grotto-5.jpg



6)

Grotto-3.jpg


7)

Grotto-2.jpg


8)

Grotto-10.jpg
 
Great composition. Love the 2nd photo. Great job :thumbup:
 
Thanks :) The second was my favorite as well.. But I also did more post processing to the colors on that one than the others, so I wasn't sure how people would feel about it.
 
I like number 2 but I like number 6 better. I found the background competing for attention in number 2 but your composition looks good on them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom